Re: Paramount ME Dec Problem

  • steve_e_brady
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2002
      John Smith dropped me a line last night and said the same thing - I
      suspected this was the root cause. Thanks for the help!

      Steve

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
    • steve_e_brady
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2002
        Follow-up on the reported Paramount ME declination slewing problem.
        I called Steve Bisque who thought the problem was not the controller
        board as I originally thought. In about 15 minutes on the phone
        while I was in the observatory, he was able to determine that the
        EMF constant in rom was set to 0 not 72 – reason unknown. He
        suggested I make a back up of the settings to file and load the file
        if any other issues were necessary (a good practice). Everything is
        back to normal and I will continue to monitor the problem.

        Steve Brady
        830 Hudson