Re: I Knew The Book Was Good But...

  • JoeBusch
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1 12:26 AM
      After having listened to Ron's presentation at AstroImage 2002 last
      week at UC Irvine and followed by his tutorial the next day, wait
      until you see the next edition -- next installment. The clarity of
      Ron's presentation was literally palpable. He was doing "new things"
      that aren't even discussed in his book, but have been discussed in
      this discussion group.

      --- In ccd-newastro@y..., Jay Arnold <ajarnold@c...> wrote:
      > I'm taking an Observational Astronomy class at the University of
      North