congrats

  • kcstarguy@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6, 2002
      nice job. I don't recognize that cam though.

      Dr.Eric Flescher (kcstarguy@...)
      astronomy education consultant, From the Ground Up- Harvard
      University-Member, Astronomical Society of Kansas City (ASKC)
      webmaster Eric's Black Sun Eclipse website -
      <ericsblacksuneclipse.com>webmaster, Satori Astronomy website
      <http://members.aol.com/kcstarguy/blacksun/satoriastronomy.htm> -editor-
      Black Sun eclipse newsletter (eclipse/astronomy news) to subscribe send email
      to blacksuneclipse-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Message: 7
      Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 22:24:39 +0200
      From: Christoph Petermann <cpe@...>
      Subject: M13, M56, M57 with WebCam images

      Friends,

      here I have some new images made with my webcam (COMPRO PS39) through my
      f5/750mm Newton scope.

      http://www.df9cy.de/image_webcam/2002-07-27-collection.jpg

      more on the processing technique and the image is at

      http://www.df9cy.de/astro_wc20020727.htm

      have fun.

      Greetings Christoph

      --
      Christoph Petermann

      Amateur Radio and Astrophotography : http://www.df9cy.de
    • Ron Brant
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 15, 2013
        Congratulations to Rob Gendler and RJ Gabany on their contributions to the M106 photo ref; in the Astronomy Magazine Newsletter just out. Great work guys!!
        Ron

      • Matt
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 15, 2013
          Congrats Rob and RJ!

          Matthew Dieterich
          Robert Morris University: Environmental Science

          www.MatthewDieterich.Zenfolio.com