opinion on SBIG 237 camera

  • Joe Lepore
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
      I currently have a Meade 416xte camera and was thinking about getting an
      SBIG 237
      as a 2nd camera primarily to use as an autoguider any comments would be
      appreciated!!
      Thanks Joe

    • Matt Russell
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
        Joe,

        I had a ST-237 as my second ccd camera. I loved it. It performed
        flawlessly and is perfect for an autoguider. The quality of SBIG cameras is
        excellent and I'm sure you'll be happy with it.

        I upgraded from my ST-237 to the ST-7E and then to the ST-10XE.

        Matt
        http://www.telescopes.cc
      • kevin_12345us
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
          You may also check into the starlight express cameras.
          They make a nice line of less expensive cameras.