Pacific Northwest Nights - Night Sky Timelapse

  • Matthew Dieterich
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 25, 2017
      Hi fellow astro friends,

      I would like to showcase my labor of love for the last year and a half. I collected over 7,000 individual photos while working at Mt. Rainier and here is the finished product.

       I am proud to share my first timelapse video production. My time working at Mount Rainier National Park when I shot this film was one of the most fulfilling experiences in my life. I am so happy to have had the opportunity to live in such a breathtaking area for those 4 months. I hope this video will bring awareness to the resources we need to preserve in our National Parks for future generations to enjoy. Please have a watch and make sure to select the 4K resolution version! Please message me with questions and do share the video! Pacific Northwest Nights - A Timelapse Journey

      Best,

      Matthew Dieterich
    • Bruce Turner

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 27, 2017
          Oh my.  I think I dislocated my jaw when it hit the table.  Man, this is really, really something.  Thankyou for sharing!

          Wes.

        • wesmcd6
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 27, 2017
            Oh My.  So amazing.  I believe I dislocated my jaw when it hit the table.  Thanks for sharing this amazing piece of work.

            Regards,
            Wes.

          • Matthew Dieterich
            Message 5 of 6 , May 2, 2017
              Hi Wes,

              Thanks so much, I am very glad you enjoy the video!

              Matthew Dieterich

              On Monday, May 1, 2017 10:13 PM, "wesmcd6@... [ccd-newastro]" <ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

              Oh My.  So amazing.  I believe I dislocated my jaw when it hit the table.  Thanks for sharing this amazing piece of work.

              Regards,
              Wes.

            • Frank Kloer