1st color image M82

  • Mike Garrett
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2002
      Hello.
      I've updated my web site with my first color image.
      http://www.skygazer.d2g.com/Astro/Astro-Images/M82%20LRGB.htm
      Thanks to Tong Kriz for assistiance using Photoshop.
      Image details are listed on the web site.
      Hope to improve the star points in the future with better alignment and
      guiding.
      Comments welcome.

      Mike Garrett
      www.skygazer.d2g.com
    • Dennis
      Message 2 of 5 , May 2, 2002

        Followed the link you provided but got a message advising "Client is off
        line" so did not get to see your image?

        Regards

        Dennis
        > I've updated my web site with my first color image.
        > http://www.skygazer.d2g.com/Astro/Astro-Images/M82%20LRGB.htm
        > Thanks to Tong Kriz for assistiance using Photoshop.
        > Image details are listed on the web site.
        > Hope to improve the star points in the future with better alignment and
        > guiding.
        > Comments welcome.
        >
        > Mike Garrett
        > www.skygazer.d2g.com

      • Mike Garrett
        Message 3 of 5 , May 2, 2002
          Dennis.

          Sorry about that. My router crashed overnight.
          It's back up now so you should be able to get to the image.
          Let me know if you are still having problems.

          Regards
          Mike Garrett

          > I've updated my web site with my first color image.
          > http://www.skygazer.d2g.com/Astro/Astro-Images/M82%20LRGB.htm
          > Thanks to Tong Kriz for assistiance using Photoshop.
          > Image details are listed on the web site.
          > Hope to improve the star points in the future with better alignment and
          > guiding.
          > Comments welcome.
          >
          > Mike Garrett
          > www.skygazer.d2g.com

        • randy_nulman
          Message 4 of 5 , May 2, 2002
            Hi Mike,
            Nice first start! I talked to Tony and perhaps we can all get
            together over the weekend to work out your guiding issues so we can
            increase your s/n via longer exposures. (also make those stars nice
            and round). Tony will contact you about this...are you going out
            both nights?

            See you soon,
            Randy Nulman

            --- In ccd-newastro@y..., Mike Garrett <mikejima@p...> wrote:

            > Hello.
            > I've updated my web site with my first color image.
            > http://www.skygazer.d2g.com/Astro/Astro-Images/M82%20LRGB.htm
            > Thanks to Tong Kriz for assistiance using Photoshop.
            > Image details are listed on the web site.
            > Hope to improve the star points in the future with better alignment
            and
            > guiding.
            > Comments welcome.
            >
            > Mike Garrett