Re: Deconvolution quesiton

  • Stuart Forman
    Message 1 of 18 , Sep 10, 2013
      Stan wrote:

      "So a normal FWHM is probably just under 3" for that scope. (right?)
      In that case, your avg sampling is near FWHM = 2.5 pix, which is undersampled, though not dramatically so"

      You are correct. I'm lucky if I can get an FWHM under 3"--my seeing usually is not even quite that good. We have a marine layer that comes in many evenings that crappifies viewing. But it's the deck of cards I am dealt, so I play.

      Stuart