RE: Re: Redshift and Narrowband Filters

  • swschafer1953
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 7, 2013

      Thanks, Mike

      ---Scott

      --- In ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com, <ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      swschafer1953@... wrote:
      > Mike,
      >
      > I just saw your post and would like to clear MY name. Either there are
      > two "Scott Schafer"s in this Group or else it is some sort of bizarre
      > error. I have not knowingly posted a message recently in this Group. I
      > would never post such a rude message. In fact, I was enjoying this
      > particular thread because much of my work is with NB.
      >
      > Best regards,
      >
      > Scott (scott W.schafer)

      Thank you for your prompt reply, Scott. All I know is what I saw in the
      message that appeared on the list with your name on it.

      Perhaps your account has been hacked.

      I was as surprised as you. I don't know what's going on with Yahoo since
      they changed their website.

      I will keep my eyes open and contact you off-list if another suspicious
      posting with your name on it comes along.

      Thanks again. Sorry for the false alarm.

      --- Mike