M57 Ring Nebula - HaRGB

  • Jeff Armstrong
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 2:41 PM
      The weather here in OK has been awful since April.  April/May brought record rains/tornado's.  June has been drier but extremely muggy and windy.  This has limited my imaging time.

      I acquired the RGB data on 6/7 and 6/12.  The Ha data was acquired on 5 different nights between 6/13 and 6/29.

      My goal was to try and pull out the faint outer structure with my OSC from light polluted city skies using an Astonomik 12nm Ha filter.

      http://astrob.in/46732/

      Jeff Armstrong