Gamma Cyg Nebula

  • Bernard Miller
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2013
      Hi,

      The link below is to an image of the Gamma Cyg Nebula I just finished. This
      is a narrowband image done in the Hubble Palette. This nebula is about 1,800
      light years away in the constellation Cygnus. Thanks for looking and
      suggestions and comments are welcomed.

      http://www.azstarman.net/GCYG_NB.htm

      Thanks,

      Bernard

    • barry.schellenberg
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 25, 2013
        Great shot Bernard. One of my favorties from all you have posted.

        Barry