Re: [ccd-newastro] Dark frames create weird black spots.

  • Mark Striebeck
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 18, 2013
      Sorry, looking at the link, this was my fault:

      I first inserted a link that didn't work. I actually checked it and then
      changed the link so that it would work. But I only changed the underlying
      target, not the displayed text. Check the text that Mike posted:
      https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/k6-3_33uIRL27H7Jwu2Cj7u8ajCfLDpVZ9ZVJN48kFeIkgMO1CzYTui5VdFEsWDEEA=s190
      <
      https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B0KcEqw-v71VQ2R0Z05OMFpRams/edit?pli=1&docId=0B0KcEqw-v71VeWNuZ0kwRjhxeDg

      The first part is the displayed text (which doesn't work), the second part
      (after the "<") is the underlying target (which doesn't work).

      So, if you use a mail client that handles html links properly, then it
      works. If not, then the link won't work.

      Sorry for the confusion!!!

      MarkS