Re: Obtaining material from the New CCD Astronomy website

  • phils67
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2 4:30 AM
      I have two copies of the print book (one missing for a number of years) and the PDF version that's available with the book purchase. I was looking for a current source for the book for the times when I recommend it to someone who is looking for a good basic textbook on astro imaging.

      Your information in the book on using specific image processing programs is a bit dated but all of the techniques and procedures still work with any of today's imaging programs.

      Phil