Re: Neutral Density laptop filters

  • tpiccian
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 25, 2013
      Talk about cool customer service! All Pro Sound, on a $17 order called me directly and thanked me for the order and asked if he could do anything else for me. I told him about the astronomy use and he thought that was very interesting.

      I told him I'd pass his catalog onto a few musician friends.

      Very nice guy.