Re: [ccd-newastro] Re: Neutral Density laptop filters

  • JoeMize
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 24, 2013
      Ooops!!! s/b "Lee Bright or Medium RED filters"

      "May You Go Among The Imperishable Stars"
      Joe Mize www.cav-sfo.com
      Chiefland Astronomy Village (CAV), Fla
      StarFields Observatory, (SFO).

      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 25, 2013
        Talk about cool customer service! All Pro Sound, on a $17 order called me directly and thanked me for the order and asked if he could do anything else for me. I told him about the astronomy use and he thought that was very interesting.

        I told him I'd pass his catalog onto a few musician friends.

        Very nice guy.