Another M51+NGC5195

  • bob406950
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2013
      Dear All,
      After seeing Jeffries M51 the other day I was a bit reluctant to show my version (In Photos, Bobs Folder).
      It is my recent attempt and room for lots of improvement but would not have got this far without lost of reference to Ron's New Astronomy book, so thanks Ron, and Craig's Nebulosity.
      Regards,
      Bob.S.
      Image details:
      Captured: 2013-04-20 UK.
      The image is a compilation of 33 x 300 sec subs.
      Equipment
      Televue TVNP101is
      Artemis285 CCD b/w camera.
      EQ6 mount controlled by EQMOD and PHD.
      Lumicon Deep Sky filter.
      Captured and processed in Nebulosity 3 with post processing in PS.