Re: M51 Whirlpool (9hrs 40min)

  • jeffreyjongmans
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 21, 2013
      Sorry, that's the guiding RMS, I didn't measure the Sky Quality. I corrected the website.

      --- In ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com, "Stan" <stan_ccd@...> wrote:

      > --- "jeffreyjongmans" <jeffreyjongmans@> wrote:
      > > http://jeffreyjongmans.nl/photo.php?id=32
      >
      > On that page - what is "SQM : 0.37" peak-to-peak" ?
      >
      > Stan

    • Matthew Dieterich
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 23, 2013
        Beautiful work Jeffrey! I enjoyed browsing through your website! Did you create the format yourself, or how might I go about making one with a similar design?

        Matthew Dieterich
        Senior-Robert Morris University-Environmental Science
        www.MatthewDieterich.Zenfolio.com