Re: [ccd-newastro] First light image from new observatory

  • Bob Birket
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 20, 2013
      I would like to thank everyone for all the positive feedback and comments for the first light image from the SKYPI observatory. While John and I are still working through the growing pains, we see the potential of this site, in the seeing, which the majority of the time is very nearly 1 arc-sec, to the elevation, to the lack of any light pollution.
      http://skypionline.com/about/
      Thanks again,
      Bob Birket

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 28, 2013
        Excellent work Bob! Well done!

        Matthew Dieterich
        Senior-Robert Morris University-Environmental Science
        www.MatthewDieterich.Zenfolio.com