Re: [ccd-newastro] Comet PANSTARRS

  • Matthew Dieterich
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9, 2013
      Hi Ron,

      Thank you very much for taking a look =) The draw of astronomy for me will never go away, might just be postponed until I can wrap up school =) I will be sure to capture some images during the summer time!

      Matthew Dieterich
      Senior-Robert Morris University-Environmental Science
      www.MatthewDieterich.Zenfolio.com