Re: M65 with one-meter

  • mark_manner_spot_obsrv
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 9 3:21 PM
      Ron, a nice image and color, particularly considering the small amount of integration time.
      Have fun!
      Mark

      --- In ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com, Ron Wodaski <yahoo@...> wrote:

      > Also tested long-term guiding on the one meter last night. Got some data on M65, here is an LRGB image, with 10 minutes in each with STL-11000 camera.
      >
      > Missing the low noise of the Princeton Pixis. It's back, but we're still having a new mounting made for it as we had the manufacturer alter the front end for us (it will have an external shutter to give more back focus).
      >
      > http://blog.tzecmaun.org/?p=2022
      >
      > Ron Wodaski

    • Bob Franke
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 9 3:51 PM
        Show-off <g>

        Seriously, that looks great.

        Cheers,
        Bob

        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 9 4:05 PM
          Show-off, huh? <g> Well, we will make it available for use. So if everyone can show off, it's not showing any more, right?

          <wink>

          Ron Wodaski