Re: [ccd-newastro] Blind Solve and Sync

  • Mark Acker
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 8, 2013
      One note.  I also tried this on a 64-bit W7 machine and it crashes when opening the file to be solved.  My previous success was on a 32-bit XP laptop, my main astro computer.

      Mark

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 8, 2013
        Actually, I was wrong.  There was something about the files I was using that it didn't like.  When I went to one that was from just last week, it solved just fine on the 64-bit system.  Sorry about that.  It works just fine on both machines.

        Mark

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 9, 2013
          Mark,

          thank you, although a program should never crash.
          I developed and tested under Win7 64 and could not reproduce a failure with different kind of files and fits types.
          But who kows...

          Hartmut

          --- In ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com, Mark Acker <markacker@...> wrote:

          > Actually, I was wrong.  There was something about the files I was using that it didn't like.  When I went to one that was from just last week, it solved just fine on the 64-bit system.  Sorry about that.  It works just fine on both machines.
          >
          > Mark

        • Mark Acker
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 9, 2013
            Yeah, it was odd.  The files were actually from someone else.  Not at all sure why they didn't work, but I recall now having used them while working with Elbrus once and they didn't work there either.  Curious for sure.
            In any case, thank you again for the program.  This is really, really slick!

            Mark