RE: [ccd-newastro] NGC 2403

  • Don Waid
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 5 7:11 AM
      Thanks Bernard. I had a lot of green gradients (light pollution!) to deal
      with. I guess I over corrected. I worked on the image a bit. Hopefully
      the magenta is not as noticeable now.

      Thanks again for looking and for your constructive observation.

      Don

      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 5 8:35 AM
        Don,

        The new one looks better on my monitor. Nice image.

        Bernard

        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 8 7:00 PM
          Stunning work Don! Beautiful =)

          Matthew Dieterich
          Senior-Robert Morris University-Environmental Science
          www.MatthewDieterich.Zenfolio.com

          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 8 11:33 PM
            Thank you Matthew! I'm glad you liked the image. Your compliment is greatly appreciated.

            Best,

            Don