Re: [ccd-newastro] Stacking comet images

  • Brian L
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2013
      Deepskystacker does it for you also, however, in my use, putting the cursor on the exact part of the core you want to select is a bit iffy, but still kinda nice overall.

      Here is the Deepskystacker comet tutorial page for you: http://deepskystacker.free.fr/english/technical.htm
      Scroll 3/4 down page and you will see the comet tutorial there.

      Brian

      My astrophotography website http://cygnusxone-telescopiceye.smugmug.com/