RE: [ccd-newastro] M81 (Bode's Galaxy)

  • Steve C. Mitchell, Sr., O.D.
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 24, 2013
      Fooled me for a minute there, the top is now the bottom and the bottom is now the top!? 8>)
      Very obvious IFN now! And the galaxy core is more similar too. I like it! Gotta love those 8300 chips don't ya? I've recently purchased QSI's 683M and 8 filter wheel. I've got a long way to go to catch up with you and your skies back here in Kansas, but I can hardly believe my eyes when I look at what comes out of that camera with the same setup otherwise compared to my now former DSI IIIC. Without a doubt, my processing skills are the hold up now.

      Steve

      Stephen C Mitchell Sr OD
      Scopehill Observatory
      www.Scopehill.com