Re: Polar Alignment / Update pointing model

  • larryl
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2013
      Ron,

      I have been using PolarAlignMax for polar alignment and it works well. Using MaxPoint seems like it would be quite slow in comparison.

      What about doing the PA with PAM with the model disconnected and then connect the model?

      Or is this a Catch-22?

      Thanks.

      Larry

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2013
        Max point uses its idea of the polar offset to correct pointing.

        So you have to either update max point, with a short run (assuming it can do that) or do a new model.

        Ron Wodaski
        Sent from my iPad