M31 revisited

  • epulinx
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2013
      Bad weather over Belgium in January and February!!
      Only 1 clear sky in Jan and only 2 in Feb!
      As a consolation,I reworked several deep sky objects from last year.

      Here the great Andromeda galaxy.
      Let me know what you think of my treatment;please ,be constructive

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/88448886@N02/8524526319/in/photostream

      cheers
      Emil.M.Pulinx
    • De Lorme Broussard
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2013
        This is a great picture!  The best time I saw M31 was last year and it was at zenith. This picture really brings out the detail that I could not see. De Lorme

      • epulinx
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5, 2013
          Thank you !
          But,as you surely noticed,I had several colored gradients,living only 27km from Brussels.
          I reworked M31 with several gradients removers.Here is the result :

          http://www.flickr.com/photos/88448886@N02/8530888493/in/photostream

          cheers
          Emil.M.Pulinx