Re: [ccd-newastro] M104 6-panel mosaic Hubble Legacy Archive Data

  • Ron Brant
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2013
      NIce work Don!!
      Ron
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Don
      To: ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, March 02, 2013 2:29 PM
      Subject: [ccd-newastro] M104 6-panel mosaic Hubble Legacy Archive Data

      Here is another HLA image I just finished processing. This image is a 6-panel mosaic of M104. It was my first attempt at trying my hand processing a large HLA mosaic. It turned out to be somewhat of a challenge as my computer needed a lot more "horse power"! At any rate, my effort may be viewed at the following links:

      Small with description:
      http://www.waid-observatory.com/m104-2013-03-01-HLA.html
      (Click on the images to view at higher resolutions.)

      Large, high resolution image. (Still a 50% reduction! About 1.4 meg.)
      http://www.waid-observatory.com/images/m/m104-2013-03-01-HLA-5238-HLA-text.jpg

      Don Waid
      http://www.waid-observatory.com