Re: M42 in H-alphs

  • Mike Garbett
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 22, 2013
      I used a Baader 6nm Ha filter on my Atik 428ex camera for the Jellyfish image and added exposures through Baader OIII and SII filters for the other narrowband images. I also use matching series of Baader LRGB filters and find the whole set almost perfectly par-focal when used in the Atik filter wheel which makes life pretty easy compared to when I was working with cheap, unmatched filters in a manual filter wheel. A clear case of throwing cash at a problem working out for once!

      Mike

      Sent from my iPad