First LRGB image with my CCD: M44

  • Mark Striebeck
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2013
      Nothing really spectacular. But it took me a while to get everything setup
      (camera, filter wheel...), taking the pictures (including all the flats,
      bias and darks) and then learning how to process LRGB images.

      https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/fyT7f1VpIsJ07FBA156YqqyoCSnGTeDMLN9VMnkvzBM?feat=directlink

      Hopefully the beginning of many, many more pictures.

      Thanks everybody here for all the discussions and help!

      MarkS

      P.S: You can read about my endavour here:
      http://mstriebeck-astrophotography.blogspot.com/