Re: Exposure time for luminescence images

  • hilary15xx
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 15, 2013
      Hi Mark,

      You might want to try my SimCCD and Exposure Planner utilities. They can be used to give a recommended exposure time for that part of the image that is most important to you. For example if you want to get a good signal to noise ratio in the tidal tail of a galaxy, you can select that region and these utilities will tell you how many subs to take. You can find more information about these utilities at
      http://www.darklights.org/simccd/index.shtml

      Hilary