Re: PacMan from trip to New Mexico

  • Stan
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3, 2013
      --- "barry.schellenberg" wrote:
      > Stan ... Are you speaking to the image scale...
      > I didn't realize Zenfolio wasn't producing the largest image size.

      Right. The display image was too small. The new one is well sampled

      > http://astromarina.zenfolio.com/img/s8/v75/p1410219766.jpg
      > I look forward to your additional comments.

      I am not fond of "black" backgrounds, mostly because they hide the faint fuzzies but also because it is harsh on the eye and looks unatural. A black background is often employed to bury poor flatting or other problems, so unless you have such problems then try showing the dim data.

      Stan