M82 (The Cigar Galaxy)

  • Bernard Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2013
      Hi,

      Thanks to everyone who responded. I decided to post the close up version. I
      really love the red flame like plumes of gas blasting out from the central
      core and did not expect to get as much detail on this as I did with only 5.5
      inches of aperture. You can see the uncropped version if that is the one you
      prefer. Again, thanks to all who responded.

      http://www.azstarman.net/M82.htm

      Bernard