Re: OT: CEDIC Update

  • Bernhard Hubl
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2013
      Hello group,

      I was asked, if all lectures and workshops are hold in English.

      We have 11 main lectures (40min) and 5 workshops (100min).
      All main lectures and all workshops are in English.

      6 partners will give a partner lecture (20min).
      Also all partner lectures except one slot are in English.

      So, the complete agenda (except one 20 min slot) is in English!

      best,
      Bernhard