OT: CEDIC Update

  • Bernhard Hubl
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2013
      Hello group,

      We have updated the CEDIC website:
      http://www.cedic.at

      The agenda is now fixed:
      http://www.cedic.at/en/agenda.php

      Registration is possible until Feb 17.

      best,
      Bernhard

      *********************************
      The Central European Deepsky Imaging Conference (CEDIC) is the biggest conference for deep sky astrophotography in Europe. The conference will take place from March 1 to 3, 2013, in Linz, Austria. There will be a lot of amazing lectures and interesting workshops by some of the most expirienced astrophotographers from all over the globe.
      http://www.cedic.at

      The list of speakers is really impressive:
      http://www.cedic.at/en/agenda_spk.php

      The lectures deal with a big variety of topics:
      http://www.cedic.at/en/agenda_sess.php

      The workshops offer the possibility to get a deeper insight in advanced imaging and processing techniques:
      http://www.cedic.at/en/agenda_wks.php

      The time schedule can be found here:
      http://www.cedic.at/en/agenda.php

      Do not wait too long with the registration. The registration is possible until Feb 17 2013.
      http://www.cedic.at/en/register.php

      We hope to see many of you at CEDIC!
      CEDIC Spotlight Team
      *******************************
    • Bernhard Hubl
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 25, 2013
        Hello group,

        I was asked, if all lectures and workshops are hold in English.

        We have 11 main lectures (40min) and 5 workshops (100min).
        All main lectures and all workshops are in English.

        6 partners will give a partner lecture (20min).
        Also all partner lectures except one slot are in English.

        So, the complete agenda (except one 20 min slot) is in English!

        best,
        Bernhard