Re: Automation Software for Apple OS

  • Stan
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 17, 2013
      --- "Don Smith" wrote:
      > I am considering switching from Microsoft Windows to Apple OS...

      I know several people who use Apple computers for imaging but they all do it via Windows VM (virtual machine). It is essentially impossible to run a pure Apple imaging platform because there are few (if any) Apple drivers for imaging platform hardware, much less any decent Apple software to coordinate the equpment.

      Stan