Re: [ccd-newastro] Re: Guiding/Flexure issue with ST-8300 with OAG

  • JoeMize
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 9, 2013
      Keep in mind even if your Min Move settings are correct Max Move set too low
      will limit the amount of correction. Try using the Default Max Move then,
      as required, adjust Max Move to your needs. Max Move set too low will also
      be evident when Dithering, if set too low it will take several guider cycles
      to bring the star back to the line...joe :)

      "May You Go Among The Imperishable Stars"
      Joe Mize www.cav-sfo.com
      Chiefland Astronomy Village (CAV), Fla
      StarFields Observatory, (SFO).