best filter to use in an urban area

  • Paulo Pina
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2013
      Hi all

      I have got a SBIG ST2000XM and would like to know what is the best filter to use in an urban area.

      Boas Festas / Season's Greetings /Frohe Festtage

      Paulo Miguel Pina

      MacSOS, Lda
      Apple Consultant
      Tech ID PRT2G710

      ppina@...
      iChat ppina
      Skype pmpina

      www.macsosportugal.com
      www.facebook.com/macsosportugal

    • Don
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2013
        I image from Denton, TX about 35 miles north of Dallas. I use a Hutech LPS
        filter. This seems to do a good job for me.

        http://www.sciencecenter.net/hutech/idas/lps.htm

        Don Waid
        http://www.waid-observatory.com