Re: Tracking error questions

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 12, 2012
      Randy & Jim

      Thanks for the info. This is what I was wondering about a processing fix. I'm guessing that in PS we're talking about using the clone tool? I have been looking at the CCDWare suite of programs - I probably should try the free period at least on CCDStack and see how it goes. CCDStack I could use anytime but several of the others depend on clear skies which can often be a rare commodity around here. In the past I've tried a program or two on trial and had them expire before I had a chance to use them. As far as the camera goes, I sent an email to SBIG support 2 days ago and haven't heard back so I'll call them. It's still under warranty. If I new it was going to be 500 bucks less just months after I bought it, it'd be in a shipping box now on it's way here and I wouldn't even know I had this bloomin' problem ;-)

      Mark