NGC253 (The Sculptor Galaxy)

  • Bernard Miller
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 23, 2012
      Hi,

      The link below is to NGC253, also known as The Sculptor Galaxy or Silver
      Dollar Galaxy. It is a spiral galaxy about 11 Million light years away in
      the constellation of Sculptor.

      http://www.azstarman.net/NGC253.htm

      Suggestions and comments are welcomed.

      Thanks,

      Bernard

    • geoff
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 24, 2012
        Nice one Bernard. Nice detail all the way to the core. What were some of the processing details?
        Geoff

        --- In ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com, "Bernard Miller" <bgmiller011@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >

        > The link below is to NGC253, also known as The Sculptor Galaxy or Silver
        > Dollar Galaxy. It is a spiral galaxy about 11 Million light years away in
        > the constellation of Sculptor.
        >

        > http://www.azstarman.net/NGC253.htm
        >

        > Suggestions and comments are welcomed.
        >

        > Thanks,
        >

        > Bernard

      • Bernard Miller
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 24, 2012
          Geoff,

          I calibrated and stacked in CCDStack, then used Photoshop for final
          processing.

          Bernard

          --- In ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com <mailto:ccd-newastro%40yahoogroups.com>