RE: [ccd-newastro] NGC7000 NarrowBand

  • Ray Hurst
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 18, 2012
      Thanks Bernard.

      From: ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Bernard Miller
      Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2012 7:00 PM
      To: ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [ccd-newastro] NGC7000 NarrowBand

      Very nice image.

      Bernard

      From: ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com <mailto:ccd-newastro%40yahoogroups.com>
      [mailto:ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com <mailto:ccd-newastro%40yahoogroups.com>
      ] On
      Behalf Of ka4gbr@... <mailto:ka4gbr%40bellsouth.net>
      Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2012 6:43 PM
      To: ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com <mailto:ccd-newastro%40yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [ccd-newastro] NGC7000 NarrowBand

      Hello all.
      This is my first post on this forum.
      I used my new CCD camera a few times this summer between rain clouds
      but the weather has cleared and I was able to image a few nights last week.
      I recently bought Rons new book on the zone system and it helped me
      understand this stuff a little better.
      Since I live in a white zone Narrowband seems to work better here.

      Tried to do a modified Hubble Palette in NGC7000.

      Thanks for looking.

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/rayhurst_photos/8154071217/in/photostream/

    • Neil Fleming
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 18, 2012
        I thought it really popped out the instant I saw it!  Hand...rabbit...  Maybe it speaks too much to my age <grin>

           ...Neil

        www.flemingastrophotography.com
        Also check out the astro_narrowbandYahoo group!

        >________________________________

      • mark_manner_spot_obsrv
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 18, 2012
          I think it speaks more to my lack of imagination!!

          --- In ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com, Neil Fleming <neilfleming@...> wrote:

          > I thought it really popped out the instant I saw it!  Hand...rabbit...  Maybe it speaks too much to my age <grin>
          >
          >    ...Neil
          >
          > www.flemingastrophotography.com
          > Direct from Boston - brilliant diamonds in pea soup
          > Also check out the astro_narrowbandYahoo group!

        • Bob Franke
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 20, 2012
            The peter rabbit visualization is usually easy for us folks from the sixties.

            Far-out... man!
            Bob
            http://bf-astro.com