Dome Control in TheSkyX

  • dcb84121
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2012
      I have installed TheSkyX Pro 10.2.0 and Daily Build 6269. Since then Automadome Add-on can no longer be selected in TheSkyX. The error message is "A necessary driver cannot be found. Error=217".
      The Bisque.com support group is apparently too busy right now so I'll ask it here. I'm anxious because it's forecast to be clear tonight and I'd like to be able open the dome. AutomaDome works OK by itself. Has someone already worked this issue? Re-doing the Dome Add On activation instructions on page 280 of TheSkyX manual (name and serial number is still there)changes nothing. What do I need to do?
      Thanks
      David Bailey