Re: AIC 2012?

  • mark_manner_spot_obsrv
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2012
      Hi Stan, it was an informative AIC, at least for me. For example, Steve Brady did a session on focusmax optimization, which was helpful to many. Ron W. talked about Pixinsight, and how to approach understanding and utilizing the software. Several of the speakers for the main program were entertaining, insightful, and occasionally both. Adam Block's acceptance of the Hubble Award was very personally revealing about the young Adam, and John Smith finished it off with a nice optimization of equipment talk. Finally, the Adobe presenter proved to me what I had often suspected, that there are multiple ways of accomplishing things in Photoshop, some of which require a lot of PS experience (being one of the authors also helps). I do not mean to offend anyone by omitting their contribution. Lots of good interaction as usual with imaging friends.
      Mark