Re: [ccd-newastro] Re: New Book?

  • yahoo@wodaski.com
    Message 1 of 47 , Oct 24, 2012
      You are right - those links do not work. I am not sure that the samples still exist - I will try to track them down, and if they can be located, I'll upload them and change the link.

      Ron Wodaski

    • yahoo@wodaski.com
      Message 47 of 47 , Oct 30, 2012
        The links to the sample files have now been fixed. I had to track down the files (which were presumably not transferred to the new server when we made the change), copied them to the server, and updated the links at: