Re: [ccd-newastro] Re: M27 (The Dumbbell Nebula)

  • JoeMize
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 8, 2012
      Bernard, HTH. Your statement about images being more intense on the Web and
      having to desaturate in PS matches what I accidentally discovered.

      When I bought a new Win7 Laptop I couldn't get Spyder2Pro to install.
      Contacting the manufacturer they informed me Spyder2's Driver wasn't
      supported by Win7, even in 32-bit mode. Additionally Spyder2, although it
      would work for Flat Screen LCD/LED's on my WinXP machines, was only designed
      for CRT's.

      I upgraded to Spyder4Pro costing $100 less than Spyder2's original cost.
      Spyder4Pro resolved my issue of web images being more intense than in PS. I
      hope my experience helps...joe :)

      "May You Go Among The Imperishable Stars"
      Joe Mize www.cav-sfo.com
      Chiefland Astronomy Village (CAV), Fla
      StarFields Observatory, (SFO).