Re: [ccd-newastro] cross hair option in TSX

  • Ken Harrison
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 4, 2012
      You can always use "Al's Reticule" - this is a freeware cross-wire overlay.
      You can move, alter and change the crosswires to suit.
      We use V3.2 for our spectroscope guiding ie PHD+Al's reticule.
      Well worth checking out.

      On 5 August 2012 05:17, Umair Asim <umairasim@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Hi,
      >
      > Is there an option to show crosshair in the camera add on image in TSX?
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > Umair Asim
      > www.umairasim.com

      "Astronomical Spectroscopy - The Final Frontier" - to boldly go where few
      amateurs have gone before....
    • Umair Asim
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 5, 2012
        I tried searching but could not find it.. Can you please send me the
        download link?

        Regards,

        Umair Asim
        www.umairasim.com

        On Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 2:22 AM, Ken Harrison <kenm.harrison@...>wrote:

        > **
        >

        > You can always use "Al's Reticule" - this is a freeware cross-wire overlay.
        > You can move, alter and change the crosswires to suit.
        > We use V3.2 for our spectroscope guiding ie PHD+Al's reticule.
        > Well worth checking out.
        >
        > On 5 August 2012 05:17, Umair Asim <umairasim@...> wrote:
        >
        > > **
        >

        > > Hi,
        > >
        > > Is there an option to show crosshair in the camera add on image in TSX?
        > >
        > > Regards,
        > >
        > > Umair Asim
        > > www.umairasim.com

        > --
        > "Astronomical Spectroscopy - The Final Frontier" - to boldly go where few
        > amateurs have gone before....

      • Ken
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 5, 2012
          You can google on Al's reticule to find various sites.
          There's a copy in the files area of the yahoo group astronomical spectroscopy

          Sent from my iPad

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 6, 2012
            Thanks Ken.. It worked fine for me.

            Regards,