NGC 5427

  • Bernard Miller
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2012
      Hi,

      If you ever saw the movie "A Bridge Too Far", I think this picture reminds
      me of that title and is a galaxy too far. I really just don't have the
      aperture to do this one justice, but I am a sucker for colliding galaxies.
      Anyway, I hope you enjoy. Comments and suggestions welcomed.

      http://www.azstarman.net/NGC5427.htm

      Bernard

    • mark_manner_spot_obsrv
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2012
        Hi Bernard, aperture or not, it is pretty. How is the weather these days in southern new mexico?
        Mark