Looking for planetary nebula Sharpless 71 images.

  • mgedawson2000
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2012
      This interesting planetary has a variable central star. I wonder if it might therefore be a slightly 'variable nebula'. I have compared old and new images where it 'seems' to have changed in appearance but I can't be sure. If anyone has old images of this object I would love to see them! This object was 'Comet Dawson' for about an hour many years ago, until I discovered it was mis-plotted in Megastar (and did not move)!
      Matt Dawson