Canon tries again

  • Stan
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 3 3:58 PM
    • Hap Griffin
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 4 1:09 PM
        I have posted a new version of a short video of my recent astrophotos at
        http://www.photodex.com/share/hapgriffin/w4gccmg4

        Be sure to click the “full screen” button and crank up the volume! I hope you enjoy it.

        Clear skies,
        Hap Griffin

      • Peter
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 4 1:30 PM
          Hap, that is a great movie! Chapeau, the movie is great, but even better with Pink Floyd, I cranked up volume as advised.

          Thanks....Peter...

          I have posted a new version of a short video of my recent astrophotos at
          <http://www.photodex.com/share/hapgriffin/w4gccmg4> http://www.photodex.com/share/hapgriffin/w4gccmg4

          Be sure to click the “full screen” button and crank up the volume! I hope you enjoy it.

          Clear skies,
          Hap Griffin

        • Ron Brant
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 4 1:37 PM
            Nice presentation Hap. Excellent images!
            Ron

            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 5 8:38 AM
              Hap - outstanding work, both imaging and presentation. For me very motivational.

              Nicely done.

              Mark Eburne
              Vancouver BC

              --- In ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com, "Hap Griffin" <lgriffin@...> wrote:

              > I have posted a new version of a short video of my recent astrophotos at
              > http://www.photodex.com/share/hapgriffin/w4gccmg4
              >
              > Be sure to click the “full screen” button and crank up the volume! I hope you enjoy it.
              >

              > Clear skies,
              > Hap Griffin

            • Bob Runyan
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 5 11:21 PM
                Hello Hap: Very nice and inspirational presentation. I looked at the media program you used and had a couple questions. Did you have to resize your images for the program to work and did you have to purchase any of the accessory programs to do the zoom in/zoom out feature?
                CS and Happy Easter. Bob R.

                Hap - outstanding work, both imaging and presentation. For me very motivational.

                Nicely done.

                Mark Eburne
                Vancouver BC

                --- In ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com, "Hap Griffin" <lgriffin@...> wrote:

                > I have posted a new version of a short video of my recent astrophotos at
                > http://www.photodex.com/share/hapgriffin/w4gccmg4
                >
                > Be sure to click the “full screen” button and crank up the volume! I hope you enjoy it.
                >

                > Clear skies,
                > Hap Griffin

                ------------------------------------
              • Hap Griffin
                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 6 4:33 AM
                  No re-sizing required. Proshow Gold has all the tools you need.

                  Hap

                  --- In mailto:ccd-newastro%40yahoogroups.com, "Hap Griffin" <lgriffin@...> wrote:

                  > I have posted a new version of a short video of my recent astrophotos at
                  > http://www.photodex.com/share/hapgriffin/w4gccmg4
                  >
                  > Be sure to click the “full screen” button and crank up the volume! I hope you enjoy it.
                  >

                  > Clear skies,
                  > Hap Griffin

                • Bernard Miller
                  Message 8 of 9 , Apr 8 9:19 AM
                    Hap,

                    Very nice. What software did you use to make the video?

                    Thanks,

                    Bernard

                    Message 9 of 9 , Apr 8 11:14 AM
                      I used ProShow Gold 5.0 by Photodex.