CFW10 for my ST-10XME

  • donwaid
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2011
      If anyone has a CFW10 filter wheel that they would be willing to part with, please email me at:

      don (at) aiwebs.com

      I currently have the CFW8a but need the new wheel to add my narrowband filters.

      Thanks in advance,

      Don Waid
      http://www.waid-observatory.com
    • Don
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2011
        Found a CFW10!! Thanks for the quick response.

        Best to all.