Re: [ccd-newastro] Re: Animation of the Great Red Spot transit on 27th. Oct. 2011

  • Leonard Ellul-Mercer
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 31, 2011
      Thanks to both of you.

      Leonard.

      On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 7:07 PM, ancient.sull <ancient.sull@...>wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Terrific.
      >
      > If you look at that YouTube animation be sure to click the Full Screen
      > button so you see all the resolution Leonard got.
      >
      > Drew S.
      >
      > --- In ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com, "Stan" <stan_ccd@...> wrote:
      >

      > > --- "Leonard" <lellulmercer@> wrote:
      > > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM4YSG63EeE&fmt=18
      > >
      > > Excellent!
      > >
      > > Very good resolution.
      > >
      > > Stan

    • Steve C. Mitchell, Sr.
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 31, 2011
        Awesome Leonard! I was just showing my Father in Law Jupiter last night through my 12" RCX using a DSI IIIC, wasn't even close to what you did. Congrat's! Looks like you're really getting it done over there!

        Steve

        Stephen C. Mitchell, Sr., O.D.
        Scopehill Observatory
        www.Scopehill.com

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 1, 2011
          Thanks Stephen,

          At the moment the weather is terrible, good thing I managed to capture
          these images on the 27th. Oct. Since then its been overcast.

          Leonard.