RE: [ccd-newastro] M33 - Triangulum Galaxy

  • Bernard Miller
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2011
      Very nice Jeff. Thanks for sharing.

      Bernard

      From: ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Jeff Armstrong
      Sent: Friday, October 07, 2011 6:47 PM
      To: CelestronCGEM@yahoogroups.com; ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ccd-newastro] M33 - Triangulum Galaxy

      I utilized most of my subs even though I forgot to check focus after
      flipping the scope. The focus wasn't as sharp but really only noticeable at
      full scale. IMO, the extra subs were worth the tradeoff.

      I also notice that the boundary between the galaxy and the background isn't
      as smooth as I would like it. This is almost unnoticeable in PS. I'm
      finding that converting and transferring my images to the web require some
      tweaking. I often upload several times till I get it looking close to what
      I see in PS.

      I've worked on this for several hours so I'm calling it good for now. Hope
      you like.

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/army5/6221356703/

      Jeff Armstrong

      "No Sacrifice, No Victory!"